Sunday 21 December 2014

Senior Pro Kart Pt 4 - Buckmore Park

One of the most karter friendly and exciting tracks to drive at is Buckmore Park in Kent. I had been to this circuit several times previously but, if driving, always in one of their corporate pro karts. Also, every time I had driven, the conditions had been damp and raining. So it was great to find that for the first time I took my own kart there for one of their owner / driver practice days, the skys were clear and the track was dry.

Some new additions to the kart included a black Alfano steering wheel with integrated Alfano timer and a completely overhauled brake system.




Leading the pack...

But not for long! Damn 2-strokes...




Into the pits in front of the new grandstand.

The end of a great day!
It was a great day and the kart performed perfectly throughout. I definitely was reaching my limits particluarly in terms of tiredness before the kart was so it was a perfect day much helped by the friendly and open atmosphere at Buckmore Park. : )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment