Tuesday 11 November 2014

Magnus Walker - Urban Outlaw

This post is a tribute to the guy that inspired me to start my own blog, the now legendary Magnus Walker. When I attended the Goodwood Revival this year I paid a visit to the impressive Porsche Classic stand and noticed an unusual character there. On enquiry I was told that this fellow was Magnus Walker who has become famous for restoring and customizing older Porsche cars. After investigating about him on the internet once I was back home, I realized this guy is one of the coolest guys I have ever come across and quite inspiring - what he has achieved is most impressive! Most impressive of all is his Porsche collection which includes his now signature 277 'streetable racecar'. Magnus you are a Legend and I rue the fact that I missed my chance to speak with you... : (  Hopefully you will be back at Goodwood next year. ; )

Magnus Walker's now famous Urban Outlaw Documentary


Link to Magnus' Blog 'MagnusWalker911.com'

No comments:

Post a Comment