Friday 7 November 2014

2014 Brazilian F1 Race Prediction

Bearing in mind Murry Walker's famous line 'Anything can happen in Formula 1, and it usually does!' it is always bold to try to predict the outcome of a race before the weekend has even begun but I thought I would give it a try...

I have a hunch that Hamilton could repeat his previous feat and seal the championship in Brazil this weekend.



Part of this feeling comes from the fact that rain is forecast for both days (could still change). With the momentum with him (Hamilton) and Rosberg probably a little desperate to keep the championship alive to the last race, so as to try and take advantage of the mickey mouse double point rule, I can see this as a recipe for success for Hamilton.

So I am predicting a Hamilton win with a Rosberg out of the points or DNF due to making a mistake of some sort (although I could just be biased and want Hamilton to win regardless!)

2 comments:


  1. Hectorides8 November 2014 03:30
    Ok, so after realising the gap difference between Rosberg and Hamilton is only 24 points, with the double race points rule applying for the last race (i.e. 25 points for a normal win doubling to 50), it is therefore mathematically impossible for Hamilton to win the championship this weekend - I guess that is why they call it a hunch! : S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, in the end there was no rain as can always happen as the weather forecasters never get it right... and the mistake came from Hamilton and not from Rosberg... If Rosberg goes on to win it I think he will probably end up being the most unpopular World Champion ever. Arrogant doesn't even describe it... Hamilton has 10 wins to Rosberg's 5, if that doesn't mean he has earnt it then I don't know what does.

    ReplyDelete