Monday 28 March 2016

Formula E Virtual Championship!!!


I only caught wind of this over the last few days but it appears Formula E are pulling off another master stroke at winning over new audiences by launching a virtual championship. The competition requires the ownership of an XBox One and I am guessing a compatible racing wheel (can't be setting competitive lap times on a controller). Unfortunately, I am an owner of neither and will not be able to justify the expense to the other half even if there is a share of a 15 thousand Euro purse up for grabs... : ( I would definitely be purchasing both right away if I had my way...

The format appears to be four rounds and utilises the Forza 6 game as the basis of the championship to which the Formula E cars were recently added. More details can be found in the following links:

Formula E website

The Verge

No comments:

Post a Comment